- RSS Channel Showcase 1438552
- RSS Channel Showcase 4806896
- RSS Channel Showcase 9839360
- RSS Channel Showcase 4070098
Articles on this Page
- 03/28/16--12:02: _Mother Angelica Bla...
- 06/21/16--20:57: _Tuscany: God’s Country
- 06/22/16--20:08: _Frozen Moments of F...
- 06/26/16--20:03: _Financial “Health” ...
- 07/21/16--16:18: _The Irony of Women’...
- 08/17/16--12:14: _Olympic Gold Medal ...
- 03/06/17--05:32: _#RealWomenDontQuit:...
- 10/12/17--08:27: _Do Abortion Provide...
- 12/13/17--16:58: _“Feminism” Is A Goo...
- 01/22/18--18:06: _When Is Hollywood G...
- 05/15/18--17:23: _Shockingly, Feminis...
- 06/21/18--07:39: _Women’s Groups Actu...
- 07/19/18--15:00: _The Sexual Revoluti...
- 03/28/16--12:02: Mother Angelica Blazed A Trail For Women In The Media
- 06/21/16--20:57: Tuscany: God’s Country
- 06/22/16--20:08: Frozen Moments of Faith, Fellowship & Fun in Italy
- 06/26/16--20:03: Financial “Health” of Abortion Industry v. “Women’s Health”
- 07/21/16--16:18: The Irony of Women’s Liberation
- 08/17/16--12:14: Olympic Gold Medal Mom Celebrates Sport and Motherhood
- 10/12/17--08:27: Do Abortion Providers Really Care About Women’s Health?
- 12/13/17--16:58: “Feminism” Is A Good Excuse To Spread The Truth
- 01/22/18--18:06: When Is Hollywood Going To Connect The Dots?
- 05/15/18--17:23: Shockingly, Feminists Lament Demise of Human Trafficking Site
- 06/21/18--07:39: Women’s Groups Actually Aiding Abusers
- 07/19/18--15:00: The Sexual Revolution Fails Women Again
When we talk about women who blazed a trail in the competitive and demanding field of broadcast communications, Mother Angelica should be remembered at the very top of that list. Not only did this dynamic faith-filled woman, begin a major … Continue reading
The post Mother Angelica Blazed A Trail For Women In The Media appeared first on Teresa Tomeo.
The cliché “God’s Country” isn’t normally associated with a great place to visit. But it takes on an entirely different meaning under the Tuscan sun. This truly is God’s country, because there is no other explanation for the breathtaking and … Continue reading
Today we said “arreverdci“ to St. Claire and St. Francis and their town of Assisi, and headed to Cascia to learn more about St. Rita. St. Rita was an Augustinian nun who experienced the stigmata. Numerous miracles are attributed to … Continue reading
The post Frozen Moments of Faith, Fellowship & Fun in Italy appeared first on Teresa Tomeo.
While not surprising, the Supreme Court decision striking down the Texas law that regulated the safety of abortion clinics, is devastating on many levels. Once again the lives of women, not to mention of course, the life of innocent children … Continue reading
The post Financial “Health” of Abortion Industry v. “Women’s Health” appeared first on Teresa Tomeo.
How ironic. That’s what I thought as I watched the coverage of the U.S Supreme Court decision regarding Whole Women’s Health v. Hellerstedt. How ironic, sad and maddening that hundreds of pro-abortion activists, mainly women, who gathered at the steps … Continue reading
When I was growing up in the ’70s, the so-called women’s liberation movement built its message around the idea of choice. If women chose to stay home and have children, that was fine, and if they chose to be in … Continue reading
The post Olympic Gold Medal Mom Celebrates Sport and Motherhood appeared first on Teresa Tomeo.
If you’re like me, your first impulses when reacting to the latest and even more ridiculous protest of radical feminists scheduled for this Wednesday, the so called “A Day Without A Woman,” may be to do one or all of … Continue reading
The post #RealWomenDontQuit: Celebrate Authentic Womanhood-Not “A Day Without A Woman” appeared first on Teresa Tomeo.
Before I came back to the Church, I considered myself to be very reasonable about the abortion issue. I took the proverbial politically correct approach: an approach that is the only one absolutely accepted, promoted and certainly championed currently by … Continue reading
The post Do Abortion Providers Really Care About Women’s Health? appeared first on Teresa Tomeo.
We’re all called to evangelize by virtue of our baptism, but what’s the most effective way to do that? During the Advent-Christmas season, or any time for that matter, how can we evangelize without having a co-worker, or even family … Continue reading
Hollywood and the media are being very vocal, at least since the Harvey Weinstein scandal broke, in their support of campaigns such as “Time’s Up” and #MeToo, which attempt to draw attention to the sexual harassment problems that have been … Continue reading
At first, I thought it was a crude joke. Although I have a long laundry list of issues with the so-called women’s marches and those behind them, their latest move to supposedly show their support for better treatment of women … Continue reading
The post Shockingly, Feminists Lament Demise of Human Trafficking Site appeared first on Teresa Tomeo.
First, we had the Women’s March lamenting on Twitter how disappointed they were that the website Backpage.com had been shut down by federal authorities. Despite the fact that Backpage was considered by law enforcement to be a major facilitator for … Continue reading
Across our oversexualized culture, we see the continued fallout of the sexual revolution. It’s not exactly breaking news: the epidemic of sexually transmitted diseases, the breakdown of the family, and the vocal pushback against the objectification and sexual abuse of … Continue reading